jueves, 15 de marzo de 2012

Writing


One of the oldest forms of communication is writing, in my case is easy, since I love writing about my feeling, my day to day and my friends. But it becomes more difficult when we write in other language than the mother tongue, for me sometimes it becomes frustrating if I can't find the right word in English, but I try to find synonyms to help me express my ideas. In Spanish I can easily write about any topic, even do an essay, because I have an extensive vocabulary, but in English I think that would be a great challenge that I would take to prove my knowledge. However, I need to learn several basic rules and structures of writing; I hope to learn it in this course to write a decent essay in English. :) 

1 comentario:

  1. I know that it is very difficult to speak and write in other language but I think that it is interesting and exciting. Obviously you need to know some basic things about the language that you are going to use, but I think that you are doing a good job, keep on working on that and I'm really sure that you will have excellent outcomes.

    love you dear <3

    ResponderEliminar