miércoles, 4 de abril de 2012

The music in my life

I think that everybody needs inspiration and my inspiration is the music. I can't find a better way of forget the problems or run away the world and the noisy city, that take my Tablet, put me the headphones and turn up the volume. i live the music as a normal persona but I do it too as a singer. I'm not a very good singer, but I try to put it all my effort.
When i was 13 years ol, my favourite singer was Avril Lavigne. i really liked her songs, because the rhythm and the letters. I used to listen to her everyday. Then I discovered others bands as Green Day, Simple Plan and Red Hot Chili Peppers and that kind of music. I remember that my best friend use to like her Avril Lavigne too, so that's the reason why I liked too.
Now I enjoy of any kind of music, I don't have a defined style, but I prefer singers as Rihana, Beyoncé, Alicia Keys, Shakira, Adele, David Guetta, Bruno Mars, etc.
Anyway, everybody can change and their likes too, the important thing for me is not lose the passion for the music.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario