viernes, 20 de abril de 2012

Titanic

The revival of one of the most importants films in the last decades and its 100th anniversary, deserved to be mentioned in my blog, I mean "TITANIC".
The last weekend, I went with my boyfriend to see the movie in 3D and every moment a cry was heard (I cried too many times :P) it is impossible not to be moved by such a wonderful love story, where nothing matters, neither money not luxuries, only to have someone whi truly loves you for who you are, and not for what ypu have. 
Hoe to forget that intense and passionate love between a young Leonardo Dicaprio and a beautiful Kate Winslet. He was a poor boy and she a very wealthy class, but love does not see money, just go to the heart.
The first time I saw this film, I was 10 years old and the truth is that I could not understand it completely, because I did not understand how you could get to love someone in such a short time. But life is wise and with the passing of the years, I found that there ir no need for years to fall in love, only takes the will to love, let go by feelings and enjoy while you can! (L) 

1 comentario:

  1. I loooooooove this film!
    It is incredible, and the best part of all.. is a true story. I like the actors, the landscape, everything, because it is very emotional and you reflect about your life. It is a very sad story but I love it!
    Look my favourite film... I think you will like it... ajaja I know why !

    ResponderEliminar