viernes, 4 de mayo de 2012

Phineas and Ferb

Phineas and Ferb is a Disney Channel Original Series which premiered on February 1, 2008 and is one of the most views in USA. It is about the adventures of stepbrothers Phineas Flynn and Ferb Fletcher, who live in the fictional town of Danville. Their older sister Candace Flynn, is obssesed with busting Phineas and Ferb's schemes and ideas (usually calling their mother to report the boy's activities) and with Jeremy, a boy that she wants to be her boyfriend. Meanwhile, the boy's pet platypus, Perry, acts as a secret agent for an all-animal government organization, figting Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz.
This series is different from the others that I like to see because it is animated, I usually see MTV and FOX channel.
I love watching this series because its make me feel like a little girl and reminds me the programs that I liked as a child.
This program is different from the others that I like because it is animated. I usually like see channels as MTV, E! and FOX.
When I was a child I used to see Allegra's Window, Pipilongstocking, Blue's Clues Eureka's Casttle, all the programing of Nick Jr.
My favourite character in the series is Perry, because I like when the boys ask "Hey, where's Perry?".
I love the program because is an animated comedy, musical and adventure and too for the lyrics of the songs.
I recommended this serie because it is childish and yet very modern due the graphics and colours.


1 comentario: