sábado, 26 de mayo de 2012

My dream job






When I was 8 years old my dreams was to be a housewife to take care of my children, cooking, cleaning and doing what I liked most : IRONING! XD This was my dream job because I used to see my mom very happy when she did these things, so I get excited I also want to did the same as her. 
Today my dream job would be on a cruise that will travel around the world. My position would be as a stewardess that guides passengers aboard, however I would like to work once a week because the others days I would enjoy the trip. As I said before this cruise would be for around the world though different landscapes, islands, tropical countries, glaciers, etc. 
I would go on board with my boyfriend because we could take advantage of our days off together, plus our dream is to travel around the world together. 
To be honest, I think this dream is not too crazy after all, because we are studying English and we have more chance to work on a cruise, of course not with the benefits that one would like to have, but on a cruise. 

                               


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario