viernes, 1 de junio de 2012

My first concert

I remember my fisrt concert was in 2008, when I was 17 years old. At that time I went to see to "Sin Bandera" (jajaj xD) in the "Arena Movistar". Honestly, that was not one of my favorite bands, but I really wanted to know what it feel when you see a live band. In that occasion I went with my cousins and friends, I thought that women were going to scream for the band, but I was surprised when our friends started to scream until they could not. Was pretty funny to see them so euphoric and excited. 
The most memorable was not seeing the band, in the contrast, this anecdote occurred before the concert began. When we got to our seats and the room was nearly full, there appeared a newly married couple, both were boring their wedding dresses, they took photographs and then told by microphone they had passed to the concert because the band was one of their favorite also had been in love with one of its songs. 
Obviously I would rather go to another concert, but they forced me to go and I have no regrets because I had a great time with my friends , plus unforgettable memories. 

           

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario