viernes, 29 de junio de 2012

Summer




   While I like the characteristics typical of each season of the year, I definitely prefer the summer. I think it's a pefect combination between heat, warm and cold. I like it because I can go without having to wear a sweatert or something more snug, I can walk with little pullover and feeling comfortable, not like now that I'm in between winter sweatshirts, coat, gloves, scarf and boots and I continuous feeling cold. I also think I prefer the summer because I love water, shower, pool, beach, drink it, in any way and nobody is saying to me "do not swim because if you go out with wet hair, you'll catch cold."
During the summer I love going to the gym, take a walk up the hill, go to the beach, enjoy the sand, sunbathing, listening to the waves, watching the sunset, walking at night through the port, see the stars in the sky, feel the cool refreshing on the skin ... I do not know, I think the summer is fine as long as you have something with water to cool, like a hose or a faucet xd 
I think everyone should enjoy the summer and relax as well as I do! What's wrong with being in the sun at the edge of the beach?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario