jueves, 28 de junio de 2012

The Caribbean




 When I was a little girl my biggest dream was to travel to America and live with my cousin who already has his family there. I thought that if I lived in that country could go everyday to Disney World and visit the park again and again with princesses and my favorite disney. My only problem was the language, I liked very much English, but I did not know how to pronounce it, so I invented my own version of English. The funniest thing was when I phoned my cousin and I told him phrases in "English" and he said "Danielita, but you did not tell me anythig!" and I said "you do not know cousin, this is a very advanced English for you." I was only 7 years old so my inventions about language were understandable.
   Now a litle big older (just a little xd), my dream is going to travel to the Caribbean, because I love the beach, especially because there is like a paradise. I do not know much about this place of dreams, but I think that this is the purpose of a trip, find a know a new place. I'd like a holiday of relaxation in this place or maybe my honeymoon! Who knows, in this life anything can happen!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario