viernes, 29 de junio de 2012

My awesome tablet!

                                  

The truth is I'm not a big fan of technology, although I really like and enjoy it. My favorite piece of technology is my new tablet, I bought it two months ago and  was in the most unexpected way.

One day in class a classmate told me "I offered by internet a tablet" he showed me, I loved it and I quickly called my dad, he went to leave me the money to the university and I bought it!! I was too happy, at first I was not sure of the uses that I could give it, but now that I have I do not regret buying it! :D I use it every day and for all kinds of activities, listen to music, to check my mail, to study while I jog in the gym, to play, for many things. I like it because it is small and I can take it anywhere, is a compact accessory.
My life without the tablet would be totally different, because would have to walk with many objects, instead of one, like a camera, an mp3, games, computer, etc.
Buy the tablet was one of the best investments I've made this year! :D 










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario