viernes, 29 de junio de 2012

Hairstyle (H)

When we meet someone, the first impression of this people is about their physical appearance. Today it is important to us the clothes we wear, our dress, accessories and hair. The last topic is considered one of the most important to me, since according to our way of  hairstyling, is how we are identify in the society. However, it is difficult to maintain a beautiful hair, because when we go to the salon and we cut off only the tips, hairdressers don't pay attention and they cut more than we desired. For example, in my case the worst hairstyle I had was at 11 years old, because I used to have a very long hair and smooth, but very loud, so my mom decided to take me to the hairdresser and cut my hair extremely short , while only had like 4 centimeters of hair. It was sad because my cousins  bothered me and told me  that I looked like old girl and not like a 11 years old girl :'(
 The good news is that when my hair grew, because it was long and very curly, so as I have now and I love it, I think it is different from others: D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario