viernes, 29 de junio de 2012

Pippi Longstocking!

I asked to many people about this series and no one knows, I think we were a few who went to bed late just to see Pippi with her long stockings


Pippi Longstocking is a Canadian production , based on a series of children's books drawn and written by Astrid LindgrenThe television series was produced by Nickelodeon UK. Pippi Longstocking is home at Villa Villekulla after being at sea with her father. He fell overboard during a storm and disappeared, but she thinks he is on a deserted island. Her mother died when she was a baby. Therefore Pippi lives alone at her home with her monkey and horse. She has extraordinary strength and a bag of gold, which helps her to live. She meets Tommy and Annika, who are her neighbors and they started to live different adventures. 


What I liked about Pippi was her incredible strength to lift heavy objects, including her pet that was a horse. I used to see this serie all night lying next to my mom, while my father slept. Although we both agree and we would like to transmit the return to television.


Now I was looking into this series I realized that it was based on books, that have made films, which has been broadcast in many countries and was very famous in its time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario