jueves, 28 de junio de 2012




Some people say that a photograph can capture the essence of a moment, something magical that perhaps we are not able to perceive, but when we have the piece of paper in our hands, we realize that actually that picture is perfect.
That happens to me every time I look at this photo, I think there are many reasons why it is perfect for me. Maybe it's the place, we, the moment, the feelings, that night, that day ... I do not know!. I think it's a mix of everything,  first place... uufff! magical and unforgettable for us, the viewpoint of La Pirámide in Las Condes, second is the moment , because there were more people and my love was wearing a Christmas ribbon on his head because he was my Christmas present; third the moment that we took the photo was beautiful, romantic and perfect too; fourth feelings, maybe it's too much love we have and maybe this is not earthly; and finally, in the photo is he... he who made ​​me move from hatred to love in only one look, he flirted me,  he looked at me and wondered "what you feel when you see me?" and left me speechless. Yes, he is Ricardo Alejandro Porto Porto, my prince thief of my heart and my sighs. Almost a year and nine months together and I feel as if we had been in love yesterday. I love him with my life, I know that he is the gift that God had me guard and that make me happy :D <3








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario